http://www.straightpartnersanonymous.co.uk/page_1182882.html

Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me

I am currently married to my best friend of 16 years Jerry.  We have been married for 9.  Jerry came out as being gay or bisexual September 26, 2011.  I thought I could save our marriage while letting him explore.  His desires and needs do not include continuing  a marriage with me.

I have been trying to deal with my rollercoaster life and emotions since disclosure.  I am trying to remain friends with Jerry.  I am learning to understand that he didn't do this to me, this isn't something he purposely chose, it's just something that happened.  We are choosing to remain friends for our personal needs and wants not for our children.

We have two children, Riley our 10 year old daughter and Kennet our 7 year old son.  No matter what our relationship ends up as we will always remain corrigible for our children.  Our children know we are separating.  They know the reason to be personal between Jerry and I right now, they know we will tell them why when we come terms with the reason ourselves.  They are handling the news of the separation well.  They are glad their dad is not moving out right away.

We plan to live together at least until I find a job.  I am currently a full time student preparing myself to graduate between January and May of next year.  Jerry is supportive of my schooling, and keeping our life relatively normal until our children readjust from all the changes we have made in the last year.

Jerry has been exploring his gay side, through support groups, gay activities, clubs and dating.  I have been dating and am currently looking for singles groups or women groups I can join.

CONTACT ME:  awiltgam@yahoo.com